Molly, Andrew, and I met our friends Ethan and Mrs. Shannon and Mary Payton, Olivia, and Mrs. Jo Ellen at the zoo last Saturday. It was a beautiful day. We were able to see the baby giraffe that was born just a couple of months ago. Molly says that her favorite animal was the hippo. If the hippo had not moved, I would have told you it was fake.
Andrew had fun riding around in his stroller. Him being so laid-back makes taking fun trips to the zoo so much more enjoyable!
Molly had so much fun looking at all of the animals. Now that fall is here, I'm sure we will be visiting the zoo more often. Oh, and of course we were able to ride the train! So much fun! Molly kept on saying, "All Aboard!" It's a good thing that she loves trains; with her being the only girl in the family, she must have something in common with the boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment