Wow! In some ways it feels that Andrew was just born only a few weeks ago. At other times it feels that we were given our second blessing longer than this. Andrew is growing so quickly. He loves to flirt with his mommy; wow...his smile just makes my heart melt. He is beginning to talk more and more which adds to our excitement. Molly continues to be a wonderful big sister for Andrew. She loves to bring him his pacifier (which he really could care less about) and thinks that whenever you lay him down that it is time for a diaper change. Last night I had Andrew on the ottoman just adoring him. Molly quickly let me know that I did not have a burp cloth under his head. While bringing over a burp cloth she let me know that I needed to "Get him up!" After she neatly laid out his burp cloth I hear, "Okay, Mommy. Andrew lay down here." Too precious.
As I begin this journey down the blogging road, I earnestly pray that it is a reminder to myself of how God has richly blessed my life. I am so amazed that He would allow me to be a recipient of so many incredible blessings.
1 comment:
bella
Post a Comment