Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Smile from Andrew

Sorry that it has been so long since posting. We've had a busy few days trying to get the most out of our last days of summer. I go back to work next Monday. I'm really dreading heading back. I have enjoyed every bit of this summer. Be praying for me as I return to work. I thought it would be easier this time around but it's not looking that way. Now that Molly is older, we are doing so many fun things. And Andrew...oh, that's another reason that is making me more than sad. He's so much fun these days. He is talking more and more. I have tried on several occassions to get him to tape a message for you, but he tells me in private that he is a bit camera shy (every time that I put the camera in front of him, he just stops talking and does nothing but stare at the camera!). He said to tell everyone that he loves them and he'll become brave one day for the camera! This is just one of the smiles that will help me face each day as I return to work.

It looks like Andrew is going to be a thumb sucker. He's never been a big pacifier fan. I really hope that he outgrows this quicker than I did as a child!


We hope that you have a wonderfully blessed day!

1 comment:

The Jenkins said...

Andrew- have you been hanging out with Addison too much??? She doesn't want to talk to the camera either:)