Yes...I have been MORE THAN TERRIBLE in keeping up with my blog. I could give you a bunch of excuses as I have to those who've asked why I've been such a MAJOR slacker...but I won't put you to sleep...It really just comes down to it didn't happen. I really do hate that I've not posted in almost 2 months. WOW! I love blogging and so for me to go that long really shocks me, too.
A few things...my camera broke. Oh so sad. I did cry when it happened. So, because of this, I'm sorry to say that I am unable to post the many cute pictures that I wanted to go with my many December events that follow. I do have my "old camera" so I will try to get an updated pic of the kiddos within the next few days. Andrew really is growing up so quickly.
Speaking of Andrew...he's been sick for a week now. Started off with a cold. I took him in on Monday after him getting worse over the weekend. Our wonderful doctor was not working on Monday and my 2nd choice of docs had no available appts...so I went with my 3rd choice. He says all is fine...just a cold. Well, that just a cold turned worse. Andrew was not himself on Tuesday. I was up with him most of Tuesday night. I ended up putting in for a sub in the middle of the night when I noticed he started running a fever. I called first thing to the doctor's office. I was able to get an appt with our main...our most favorite...our most trusted doctor. Ends up that Andrew has another ear infection and a respiratory infection. This is Andrew's 4th infection in 5 months so we are headed to the ENT next week to discuss tubes. I know how wonderful tubes are, but I'm still not looking forward to my 8 month old having to have surgery to get them. I'll keep you posted on how this goes. Our appt with the ENT is on Thursday afternoon. Andrew has been miserable this week with his sickness. He's run a fever since Tuesday and his cough is terrible. I'm thankful that he never started wheezing...we would have had to bring him in for breathing treatments if we had crossed that path. Today he finally started to perk up some and the fever finally broke. He's still not himself. You can tell it in his eyes. He still is ultra clingy. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a bounce back day for him. I've said that once this week though.
Enjoy reading of our many December events. Use you best visualizing skills to picture the cute pics you would have seen!
Again, to my many loyal blogging checking buddies, I do apologize. I will do better...I will.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment