This morning was my first day back to work. As I knew it would be, it was extremely hard leaving this morning. Andrew was smiling so much and talking to me as if to say, "It's okay Mommy. I'll be just fine!" And he was...and for the most part I was too! Yes, tears did flow (just as they are flowing now as I remind myself of this morning and how I'll have to get up again tomorrow to do this all over again!). Molly was still asleep when I left so that made it a tad easier for me. Mom came to our house today to watch the kids. That was wonderful; it made it easier on me not having to leave any earlier on this first day back. Tomorrow, the kids will head to stay with Cathy. I am so thankful that I have wonderful moms who are so willing to help us out with watching our babies. It is so comforting knowing Molly and Andrew are being so well taken care of while Jeff and I are at work. We are so thankful to them for taking time away from their more than hectic schedules to continuously help us out. I have had so many people letting me know they are praying for me. I thank you so much for remembering me.
I apologize for no pics. I have 2 super cute ones to add, but I'm having issues adding them. Hopefully I will have more success with my next post!
11 years ago
2 comments:
I'm glad you survived your first day back! I know it is hard to leave those babies! Glad your family is able to help take care of them.
Sweet Sarah, I miss you and can't wait to see you, Molly and little Andrew (and Jeff too:) in November!!!
Post a Comment