Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Andrew Daniel

Andrew is not feeling top notch today. I'm thinking that he is getting his first cold. He has a bunch of "gook" and has started to sneeze. Even with not feeling that great he still was all smiles for me this morning. He's such a sweet, sweet baby.

Andrew went to a new sitter today. Mary Beth will be watching Andrew 4 days during the week for us. She is wonderful so we are very excited that she will be watching him for us while we are at work.

Molly was most concerned about leaving Andrew behind after we left Mary Beth's. She kept calling his name as if she was searching for him..."Andrew. Andrew. Andrew???" It is so neat seeing her be aware of him when he is not around. Yesterday on her way home from school, Molly asked about Andrew. After I told him he was at home with Nana and that we were on the way home to see him, she told me, "But I miss him, Mommy." So sweet. And once we did get home, the first thing she said as we were going up the stairs..."Where's Andrew?" I am so happy that she loves her baby brother so much!

No comments: