Saturday, August 30, 2008

War Eagle...Hey!

The 2008 Football Season has officially started now that AUBURN has just kicked off! As I write this update, I am clicking back and forth between watching the game on-line. We're looking good so far...we are hoping for a great season! I really hope that we will be able to make it down to The Plains for a game...even if it is just to tailgate. I miss the atmosphere on gamedays so much! I think that Molly would have a great time now. These are two pictures of Molly's first trip to Auburn in 2001.



Molly is trying to learn the fight song. Right now she likes for Mommy to sing it and she adds the fun parts of saying, "Go, Go, Go!" and "Hey!".

Molly is also teaching Andrew about Auburn already! We say that he is our future Auburn linebacker.

Here are the kids as they prepared earlier for the game.

I'm off to watch the Tigers! War Eagle!