Thursday, November 13, 2008

6 Months!!!

Our sweet Andrew is 6 months old today. I just can't believe it. In fact, my sister thought he was only 4 months old today. I took him for his 6 month check-up yesterday and everything is great! He currently weighs 17 pounds 11 ounces (70th %) and is 27 inches (75th %). We were told to go ahead and start rice cereal followed by baby food. That will be an adventure for sure! Molly is ready for him to start eating real food. She has let me know that she is going to feed him every night. Now, that will be the true adventure. Stay tuned for those posts! HA!

Andrew is the happiest little guy. As I have stated in numerous posts, he is so laid back and easy going. He loves to laugh. He trully adores his big sister. He can be fussy one second and then big sis will come to save the world and life couldn't be any better for him! Molly loves to play football with him. She will throw the soft football to him and tell him to "catch". It will hit him square in the face and he just thinks it's the funniest thing ever. Andrew is also starting to love to play "Peek-a-Boo". He's actuall pretty good at hiding behind his burp cloths himself and pulling it away to reveal himself.

I am more than blessed with 2 healthy and happy children. I praise God daily for these precious children. They bring Jeff and I so much love and joy. I pray that God will use my children daily even at such a young age. I know that God has blessed Andrew with his sweet, sweet personality so that He can shine through Andrew and make others smile. I truly believe that. It is my prayer that Andrew will recognize these blessings one day.

Here is our sweet Andrew on May 13th soon after he was born:



And look how much he has grown since:

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

He's adorable! I can't believe he is already 6 months old!