"Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17
(Molly picked out her outfit for the big game all by herself!)
How cute! We are ready too! War Eagle! We were supposed to go to the game but since Ella is sick we are staying home!
Sarah-I happened to find your blog somehow. Don't really remember how, but you know that happens, right? :)Your family is adorable! I hope you are having a great school year. How is everyone?I've got a blog, too.http://thejordanfour.blogspot.com/Hope you are doing well! Happy Holidays!Rachel Jordan
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How cute! We are ready too! War Eagle! We were supposed to go to the game but since Ella is sick we are staying home!
Sarah-
I happened to find your blog somehow. Don't really remember how, but you know that happens, right? :)
Your family is adorable! I hope you are having a great school year. How is everyone?
I've got a blog, too.
http://thejordanfour.blogspot.com/
Hope you are doing well! Happy Holidays!
Rachel Jordan
Post a Comment