The kids ate in the kitchen and for the first time with no adults. I was so impressed that they stayed in their seats and happy for the most part for a good portion of our meal. It was fun listening to them from the dining room. I have such wonderful memories of holidays with my cousins. I am so thankful that Molly and Andrew will be able to create memories with their cousins for so many holidays to come.
The other night, we turned on A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving for Molly to watch. It was fun peaking in on her as she watched closely.
I am more than thankful for how richly blessed I am. I have been blessed with more than I deserve. To think that God would allow me to have so many incredible things amazes me.
We are excited about all of our upcoming plans as we celebrate the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ. Our weekends in December are full of a lot of fun events. I will be sure to post about them all.
(Mom made the turkey outfit that Andrew is wearing in the top photo. She made it 5 years ago for Luke's first Thanksgiving. Andrew has been able to wear it several times this year.)
No comments:
Post a Comment